2016-09-06

Hello ^^

Hello everyone, I'm Krista and I am 17 years old from Finland. :)
As you can see from my blog name, I like (love) to listen to kpop a lot. I am an artistic girl from Finland, Europe.

I would love to travel to Asia if I had money. Well, maybe someday... I go to a lot of kpop concerts and I make a lot of kpop art.

If you want to keep updated with concerts, art, makeup or something, just follow me here ^^ (or follow me on IG: kristaah99 or Twitter: @BigBangPassion.

I went to 24K's concert last month. It was like the best day of my life :D

I will post some pictures and the feelings of the concert someday, just wait for that ;)
And this was my introduction, and now I need to go back to my school work.  I'm doing some posts in Finnish and in Korean, but most of them will be in English and Finnish.

Annyeong~~ ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment